Saturday, 1 June 2013

My Fab Family


It has been almost five months since I have posted on my blog. Finding time to update my blog seems impossible these days. My mind are occupied with a lot of things and when I think of sitting down to write, something else comes that I need to do first. But the truth is, I miss writing, I miss my blog. 

So many things have happened since my last post.  My mother-in-law turned 70, we went for a family summer vacation, we started one investment and of course I am super busy  with my roller coaster schedule at work.  I am going to try to update my blog with the places we have been and I hope to finish it before our next trip in December, hopefully, if the budget permits haha.

For the meantime, here are a few pictures of my fabulous family. How I wish we can do this often!













No comments:

Post a Comment