15 September 2011
When we decided to travel Europe, the first thing that popped to our mind is the cost and to see/do the most possible things in the least possible time. Just in time, the NATAS travel fair is happening in Expo, Singapore. We spent the whole day walking around and looking for the best travel deal. After almost 6hours, we have found one travel agency that offers the most affordable price, EU Travel and Tours.
Aside from the price, what convinced us to buy their travel deals are the places to visit. Who wouldn't not want to see Italy, Netherlands, Switzerland and France altogether and spend two nights in Dubai, UAE? Without a second thought, we bought the deal. Everything seems so perfect until we received a phone call that our trip might be postponed because they haven't met the required number of person, which is 15. They offered another trip, almost the same dates as the one we bought but this time instead of Netherlands, we will be going to Monte Carlo, Monaco.
Upon arrival at Cote d’Azur airport in
Nice France, my heart beats like a drum. This is it, I am no longer
daydreaming because I can touch, see and feel it. Our first Europe
journey started as we drive along the beautiful Mediterranean Coast to
Monaco. I considered ourselves lucky to visit such an exquisite, small
but very wealthy country.
This little principality has the highest
number of super rich people and millionaires from all over the world
flock to this tax haven. The harbor has to be seen to be believed with
one enormous yacht after another. It was a sobering thought to know that
even if I win the lottery, I wouldn’t be able to afford one of those
things hahaha. (dream on Marivic, it’s free anyway!)
Dubai Desert Safari this is an amazing place. I have ever seen in my life.
ReplyDelete