Jonathan and I made a short trip to Genting Highlands to celebrate New Year. We went by coach and took Grasslands Express. It was my first time to ride a very spacious bus, super comfy where leg can be adjusted and straighten to give a better and comfortable support. We departed almost midnight so as to reach the City of Entertainment first hour in the morning.
After almost six hours of travel, we finally reach our hotel. With almost 6118 rooms, The First World Hotel is a good hotel but has extremely weird exterior facade. Unlike any other hotel with simple yet elegant design, the hotel is so colorful that it looks like a carnival.
Getting ready for our cable car ride. Yes, I am acrophobic and I need to overcome it this time haha. I need to get to the top no matter what, or else.....
While Jonathan is enjoying the sky liner ride, suddenly it stopped in the middle. Everybody is waiting for the announcement. Sounds crazy, but yes I cried inside. There's a technical problem and it will took a while before it resumed. Breath in and out, my husband grabbed my hand and tried to relax me. After almost 20mins, its back to normal.
.....as if nothing happened, in front of the camera I still wear a beautiful smile olala
Since it is raining outside, the weather is a bit nice, perfect for my very first cold wear haha but not for my bag whew!
and we're still outside even it is raining, why? because we haven't taken any picture of the mountainous view, don't have the chance to see the beauty of the place.
What else can we do in Genting? of course visit casino...... banker wins haha lost $50 for fun!

No comments:
Post a Comment